ta daa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
WP_20150210_005.jpg WP_20150211_002.jpg
I had these greetings cards done from my paintings and sold all 10 packs in 1 morning and my mate is testing out the iPhone cover (she's well happy she's my mate LOL)

Ganymede

Veteran
Woo hoo!!!!! (I think I should get a commission for suggesting it :tongue:)

They look FAB. The iPhone cover is a brilliant idea too. I look forward to you becoming a famous brand - mugs, mousemats, own Twitter account for the orangutan, cuddly toys, inevitable transition to mainstream tv as the best-loved children's tv character of all time, BAFTA....

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
I sold them at work and on Facebook. I did a selection pack of 5 for £9 and they went like hot cakes. They are good quality too, got Vistaprint to do it and I had the glossy version, which although out cost a few quid more,I think it was well worth it. The phone cover cost a bit to do, I did it as a test to see the quality and also as a gift, but I thought there was no way I'd make a profit. However, the case is really good quality and my mates have told me they have paid up to £25 for theirs and they are not even the full protection like the one I got. My mate was well pleased when I turned up on her doorstep, so I do actually think I could make a profit if I'm careful to do bulk orders to minimise post and package. I could get some cheaper covers done I suppose but I don't want to compromise quality on my artwork.

Ganymede

Veteran
I sold them at work and on Facebook. I did a selection pack of 5 for £9 and they went like hot cakes. They are good quality too, got Vistaprint to do it and I had the glossy version, which although out cost a few quid more,I think it was well worth it. The phone cover cost a bit to do, I did it as a test to see the quality and also as a gift, but I thought there was no way I'd make a profit. However, the case is really good quality and my mates have told me they have paid up to £25 for theirs and they are not even the full protection like the one I got. My mate was well pleased when I turned up on her doorstep, so I do actually think I could make a profit if I'm careful to do bulk orders to minimise post and package. I could get some cheaper covers done I suppose but I don't want to compromise quality on my artwork.
I think you're right re the quality. The Vistaprint glossy stuff is good - I've done postcards for my company in the past.

Not being an iPhone person I'm slightly astounded at £25 for a cover. You should make a few with the date on them, so that when you win the BAFTA they are collectors' pieces worth a fortune. (OK, I might be getting a bit carried away now...!)

AndyRM

XOXO
Nice one @buggi!

The cat shaking its head is my favourite of the work I've seen you post on here. A fun and happy picture.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good news Buggi, the paintings you showed on here were brilliant and if you can get them onto phone covers and other items and make a profit I can only say it will be well deserved.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screenman

Legendary Member
Great work, it puts a smile on your face, so it must be good.

A favourite saying of mine, which you seem to be working too is "nobody ever regrets buying quality"

Top Bottom