Tacx Flow Smart T2240 ANT+ FE-C - Zwift etc. compatible trainer - PRICE LOWERED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Full disclosure ... I bought one about 3 years ago and that failed but was refunded by Decathlon at about 11 months old. I bought a second one from Halfords (as Decathlon had no stock) and that failed at 22 months (in the heatwave).

Tacx have replaced the failed one with a brand new one which I haven't yet used (I've got a cheap non-smart trainer for the moment). I suspect 3-4 hours a week with a normalised power of 240W may just be too much for a bargain trainer.

So before I unbox this one and ride it too its inevitable demise I'm seeing if anyone would like to buy it off me and I'll replace with something a little more robust.

Decathlon have them at £189.99 at the moment - but that would be with the Tacx warranty. I'd be selling it under the working assumption that Tacx wouldn't honour a warranty claim (unless it happened in the first few weeks) seeing as it was a warranty replacement for an almost 2 year old trainer. I'm thinking £140 - but if anyone wants to make me an offer I'll seriously consider it.

Ideally Manchester/North West since if it fails out of the box I can just refund you and send it back to Tacx without having to worry about extra shipping costs.

OP
OP
amasidlover
Winter is setting in so I'd like to get myself sorted with a smart trainer - have been using a basic magnetic trainer to keep the Flow Smart in its box in case anyone is interested in it.

£120?

Top Bottom