Tacx Neo 2T slope difficulty problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geoffrey42

hello I have 1 tacx neo 2t home trainer and the resistance is not normal a slope at 5% it feels like 7 to 8% is this normal while on other application I have this difficulty pedaling

CXRAndy

Guru
hello I have 1 tacx neo 2t home trainer and the resistance is not normal a slope at 5% it feels like 7 to 8% is this normal while on other application I have this difficulty pedaling
Which simulators are you using, Zwift, Bkool, BigringVR? etc

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
You can change the ‘slope resistance‘ in the Tacx app in ‘settings’ .... or connect in Zwift as though you’re going to ride (so connect completely) and then from menu (on ride screen) go to settings and adjust the ‘trainer difficulty‘ slide to whatever percentage slope feel you’d like. My understanding is that the less slope difficulty you have, the easier (less gear changes but same watts required) uphill, but your ability to coast downhill is reduced by the same amount. Try playing around with it until you find a setting that suits - mine’s at about 50% for everything.

OP
OP
G

Geoffrey42

You can change the ‘slope resistance‘ in the Tacx app in ‘settings’ .... or connect in Zwift as though you’re going to ride (so connect completely) and then from menu (on ride screen) go to settings and adjust the ‘trainer difficulty‘ slide to whatever percentage slope feel you’d like. My understanding is that the less slope difficulty you have, the easier (less gear changes but same watts required) uphill, but your ability to coast downhill is reduced by the same amount. Try playing around with it until you find a setting that suits - mine’s at about 50% for everything.

even on bkool is it possible?

Top Bottom