Tacx training app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right brought myself a tacx flow t2240 tonight.
Frustrating experience - I downloaded the app onto my phone it asked me to create an account - when I did it said I couldn't log into cloud services as there was no internet connection - which there was ? (why is this?)

I skipped that and tried to calibrate the trainer - it kept loosing the bluetooth connection - so I choose the trainer with another logo (would this be ant?) this connected better - but I was very easily getting up to 30kmh ? - it kept showing a graph saying it was to loose - then finally I got to calibrate in the right place - then I lost everything for a while - then when it came back - I tried to re calibrate it did in about 15 seconds and told me it was to lose ?

I have an ant+ dongle on order which i intend to use with a laptop - but the whole thing seemed very cumbersome - I am thinking of returning it for a refund.

Phones tried were galaxy s6 & s7.

Not that it's of any use to you but I find bluetooth on samsung weird or maybe its my HRM :wacko:. My HRM is bluetooth/ant + transmitting so it should be detected but isn't :wacko: plug an Ant+ dongle into the phone and both the Bluetooth and Ant + are detected :wacko::wacko: #RANTOVER :laugh:

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Not that it's of any use to you but I find bluetooth on samsung weird or maybe its my HRM :wacko:. My HRM is bluetooth/ant + transmitting so it should be detected but isn't :wacko: plug an Ant+ dongle into the phone and both the Bluetooth and Ant + are detected :wacko::wacko: #RANTOVER :laugh:

Think the Samsung galaxy is a very overrated phone. However if I need a new phone or ipad to run the trainer its going back !

Trigger369

Über Member
I recently bought the flow as well . Using the laptop and Samsung s7esge and signed up th zwift. Total waist of time .I tried for hrs and couldn' get it going .
Ended up getting an ant+dongle with a usb cable extension for the dongle so it was close as poss to the trainer . and used an Ethernet cable on laptop instead of Wi-Fi . Phone and laptop needs to be on same network as well I found . Works 100% just need a more up to date laptop now

Top Bottom