Taiwan Handlebars and Stems ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
Given that decent aluminium bars weigh cca 220 g.... no.

Carbon stems are generally best avoided TBH. A good set of carbon bars will save you maybe 40 g, but will cost a lot more than £/g benchmark.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I wouldn't. You just don't know if fake, and there is alot of that about. Too safety critical.

Get yourself some Ritchey (alloy) WCS bars and stem, from a UK on-line retailer. Both exceptionally light and almost the same weight as their carbon WCS. Also much stiffer !

OP
OP
Grayduff

Grayduff

Über Member
Given that decent aluminium bars weigh cca 220 g.... no.

Carbon stems are generally best avoided TBH. A good set of carbon bars will save you maybe 40 g, but will cost a lot more than £/g benchmark.
Ok ta..

OP
OP
Grayduff

Grayduff

Über Member
I wouldn't. You just don't know if fake, and there is alot of that about. Too safety critical.

Get yourself some Ritchey (alloy) WCS bars and stem, from a UK on-line retailer. Both exceptionally light and almost the same weight as their carbon WCS. Also much stiffer !
Thanks i will take a look ^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've got the Ritchey Pro stem and the WCS bars - these are on my commute bike. The bars are incredibly light and stiff - I ride with panniers so they are well upto a fully loaded bike.

The WCS also comes in carbon matrix stems, which is a fancy name for carbon covered alloy.

Top Bottom