Taken - Carrera TDF Worcester/Redditch Reduced to free if .......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good evening,

I rode it back from Redditch to Worcester this evening.

So if you let me know what day you are coming I will lock it up in the front garde with a combination lock and you can pick it up as and when. I probably won't be around but that shouldn't matter.

If you plan on riding it back a few allen keys to tweak the bar position would be useful and I noticed that the small bolt on the adjustable stem that is supposed to provide the small adjustment lock out doesn't work properly and the bars can rotate a few degrees.

Bye

Ian

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Good evening,

So if you let me know what day you are coming I will lock it up in the front garde with a combination lock and you can pick it up as and when. I probably won't be around but that shouldn't matter.

If you plan on riding it back a few allen keys to tweak the bar position would be useful and I noticed that the small bolt on the adjustable stem that is supposed to provide the small adjustment lock out doesn't work properly and the bars can rotate a few degrees.

Bye

Ian

you have a PM

Jameshow

Veteran
Good evening,

Bye

Ian

Post the code and the first one to it gets it!🤣🤣🤣

My local Halfords had a s/h one for £200!🤣🤣🤣

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Still undecided what to do with this , to make it perfect i would need to change the bars from 42s to 40/38s , i do have the 7 speed cassette for it assuming i wanted to change to better wheels .
if anyone wants it under the same terms , basically free if your going to use it then your welcome to it

Top Bottom