Tale of the Unexpected

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

Arch said:
Before I watched it again, and realised from the posts that it was a little girl, I was wondering if it was deliberate, it was so neatly timed...

Damn, you've seen through me. :smile: Ok, Ok, I'll admit it, I'd paid the wee girl 10 quid just to open the door as I approached. Apparently her family are having problems paying for the school fees...:smile:

Jake

WHAT! mannatom is a fraud?! all the videos are fake? :smile:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Jake said:
WHAT! mannatom is a fraud?! all the videos are fake? ;)

Of course they're bogus - he's in cahoots with "You've been Framed" - he's pocketed thousands for his dodgy re-enactments. Have you seen the one where Magnatom cycles under a ladder and a pot of paint falls on his head - hilarious!

Jake

lol no not seen that one. my faith has been lost. I'm going to hang up my helemt cam myself is disgust ;)( :rolleyes: he was my hero, my inspiration

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Btw, I would probably rate this sort of thing as a major risk, not a minor one. The most common cause of KSIs in London is being doored by a careless vehicle occupant.

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
Damn, you've seen through me. :rolleyes: Ok, Ok, I'll admit it, I'd paid the wee girl 10 quid just to open the door as I approached. Apparently her family are having problems paying for the school fees...;)

I didn't mean like that... No, I thought it was a lad, and he was laughing, I thought he'd watched for you and done it on purpose for a 'laugh'...

Origamist said:
Of course they're bogus - he's in cahoots with "You've been Framed" - he's pocketed thousands for his dodgy re-enactments. Have you seen the one where Magnatom cycles under a ladder and a pot of paint falls on his head - hilarious!

I have long suspected that Maggers is not in fact a commuter. He is in fact cycling in the equivalent of one of those police training centres where targets pop out in front of them. Maggers is actually incarcerated in one, unable to find his way out (psssttt, you've got the map upside down Maggers)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Arch said:
I didn't mean like that... No, I thought it was a lad, and he was laughing, I thought he'd watched for you and done it on purpose for a 'laugh'...

I know, just twisted it to make a joke. By the way, it is a joke about me faking it.... honest...;)

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Jake said:
WHAT! mannatom is a fraud?! all the videos are fake? ;)

Yep, I've found evidence of his involvement in the so-called moon landings ;)!

Magnatom said:
Damn, you've seen through me
If that's an MRI-related pun, I'm coming up there to sort you out:angry:!

boydj

Legendary Member
It's not just the stationary cars you have to watch out for. I was doored last year - 3 lanes going left, two going straight. I want to turn left, but into the right-hand lane, so I want to get down to the front and tuck in behind the first or second car in lane 3. Passing to the right of lane 3, with the light at red and only a couple of cars in lane 4, almost at the point of tucking in, when a car comes up lane 4 from behind me and as the car is passing, the passenger throws the door open and wipes me out, bouncing me off the door and then off the car on my left. Fortunately little damage done - but what a stupid place to let somebody out - middle of 5 lanes, just as the lights are about to change, and, of course, claiming not to have seen me!

hackbike 6

boydj said:
It's not just the stationary cars you have to watch out for. I was doored last year - 3 lanes going left, two going straight. I want to turn left, but into the right-hand lane, so I want to get down to the front and tuck in behind the first or second car in lane 3. Passing to the right of lane 3, with the light at red and only a couple of cars in lane 4, almost at the point of tucking in, when a car comes up lane 4 from behind me and as the car is passing, the passenger throws the door open and wipes me out, bouncing me off the door and then off the car on my left. Fortunately little damage done - but what a stupid place to let somebody out - middle of 5 lanes, just as the lights are about to change, and, of course, claiming not to have seen me!

There are a lot of stupid people out there.

Top Bottom