Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I am convinced I am going to see an accident caused by a vehicle RLJer. Every commute it is happening without fail. This morning's worst one was a cement mixer travelling at speed over a cross roads. His traverse across the junction was so late that our lights were on green as he started to cross our road. All it needed was an amber light jumper on our side.......
Just hoping that when the accident happens, I see it as a third and not first party.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Commando_4068_cover.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Riding to work this morning at 3.45am the snow was horizontal and it was like getting ice needles in my eyes. I need some clear lens safety glasses. But it is nice to be riding again after a week in the Danish deep freeze.

50km today ^_^

Thorn Sherpa

Über Member
Windy commute in today, a mile from work had to dodge a large bag blowing across the roads looked like an industrial bag maybe off some kind of extraction system possibly! Stopped to try and grab it but it carried on into the opposite lanes too dodgy with the traffic and had to get to work

hoppym27

Positively tropical conditions here in Manchester this morning, a barmy 9 degrees at 6.30! ...and on the towpath today I thought I saw a rat but it was actually a bunny rabbit!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Same here in the Garden of England. A milder morning compared of late.

Thought it was going to be a wet ride to the station this morning. Beat the rain, it just started as I arrived. Looking like a wet second half of this mornings commute.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Yup another who thought I was going to get wet from the outside in but it was the other way round, due in part to the wind.
Almost a morning at A&E as white van man pulled out from a side road and I almost slammed into him. For some reason spidey senses had my eyes on the otherwise anonymous side road long before I was level with it. Reflective jacket and two lights on the front of a white bike on a well lit road FFS!

Top Bottom