Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Timed that well tonight. When I came out of the changing room it was torrential but I got held up leaving by a chatty colleague and by the time I got my bike out of the bike cage it was stopped and whilst things were quite flooded, I got treated to a very bright rainbow. The Camera doesnt do it justice.
CYQ_0655_00_03_35_02.png

On the train I managed to grab two of the three seats in front of the bike straps and the skies brightened up more and by the time I got off I was treated again (to a quite nice sunset).
20261009_164944.jpg


20261009_172834.jpg


CYQ_0660_00_01_19_79.png


CYQ_0661_00_00_43_98.png


CYQ_0661_00_01_29_63.png


CYQ_0661_00_03_00_26.png
 

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Location
Nottingham
Timed that well tonight. When I came out of the changing room it was torrential but I got held up leaving by a chatty colleague and by the time I got my bike out of the bike cage it was stopped and whilst things were quite flooded, I got treated to a very bright rainbow. The Camera doesnt do it justice.
View attachment 824082
On the train I managed to grab two of the three seats in front of the bike straps and the skies brightened up more and by the time I got off I was treated again (to a quite nice sunset).
View attachment 824087

View attachment 824088

View attachment 824081

View attachment 824080

View attachment 824079

View attachment 824078

Even a faint double bow!
 
Top Bottom