Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Firestorm

Veteran
Not working for me either

jamin100

Guru
THIS thread will answer your question
Yeh just read the whole thread
Very disappointing as the web based version is not as good as tapatalk on my phone...

I can only see this having a negative affect in the forum

Martok

Klingon on a bike
The browser version is far superior to Tapatalk - it supports all of the site features that Tapatalk didn't as well as the basic stuff that they could never get to work (font size, font colours, strikethrough text, the full range of smilies and the list goes on...)

CycleChat isn't the only community to have removed Tapatalk, I've done so on my website and there's several others I'm aware of too. You can read some of the reasons why in the other thread. So don't blame Shaun, blame Tapatalk!

You'll get used to using it on the phone. First time may be a little slow as your phone browser caches images but after that it's pretty quick.

Lpoolck

Veteran
The browser version is half decent for mobile devices (which is the only way I access the site) but it's not as good as Tapatalks interface. Tapatalk provided instant notifications.
Due to the above reasons I will likely not frequent the site as much due to this.

edindave

Über Member
Slightly annoying having paid for the premium app with no ads.
Users of the free app know they're getting spammed.
Surely it's a choice for the users?
Thin end of the wedge stuff.
Huff.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Slightly annoying having paid for the premium app with no ads.
Users of the free app know they're getting spammed.
Surely it's a choice for the users?
Thin end of the wedge stuff.
Huff.

Read this thread. Then perhaps you will understand why it was pulled rather then getting yourself in a huff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom