Tasked with finding a car for a relative

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Full winters are an absolute revelation in snow

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thread resurrection
My daughter had a three and a bit year old Fabia written off, so she will need another car .
Today she has been and only looked at a Skoda Kadiq and a 71 plate Dacia Sondera expression .
I think she is spending a lot of money and would be better off with something a few years older and cheaper.
But what do dad's know

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Thread resurrection
My daughter had a three and a bit year old Fabia written off, so she will need another car .
Today she has been and only looked at a Skoda Kadiq and a 71 plate Dacia Sondera expression .
I think she is spending a lot of money and would be better off with something a few years older and cheaper.
But what do dad's know

That's an easy one.... nothing..... until things go wrong, then, very carefully, avoid the "I told you so" ;)

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That's an easy one.... nothing..... until things go wrong, then, very carefully, avoid the "I told you so" ;)

I dare say the final decision will be made by her mum so won't involve me

Jameshow

Veteran
Thread resurrection
But what do dad's know

My son did the same after written off his polo he decides to get a swift(mum was keen) I thought I was rusty... first time in garage mechanic calls it a death trap! The. Finds he can get a mini cooper S. Which was fine until insurance looks more closely at his risk and "suggest" we cancel the insurance otherwise it will be declined. Which has smashed his fragile confidence.

now riding a bike

As you say what would I know.

Top Bottom