Taunton 1st April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
David C is going to put together a 30'ish mile flat route leaving Taunton railway station at about 10.00am .. this will be a gentle pace with cake and coffee stop more of a social get together than a work out

Just to make sure its worth going ahead could we have some definate names please

Muddyfox .. Simon

lukesdad

You tell me what the weathers going to be like and I ll tell you if Im a definite ! ^_^

Tea and cake worth a 300 mile round trip Fuddy ?

Go on pencil me in.:thumbsup:

Davidc

Guru
I'll work out a route next week when I get back from travels. For flatish with a cyclist friendly cake stop on a Sunday - umm have to think!

As things stand MF you may not be the only one on a slicked mtb. Need to find time to find out why my rear mech is making irritating clicking noises ...

beermonster

Über Member
Possibly maybe here too, will know nearer the date.

lukesdad

Seeing as nothing has been firmed up Ive organised something else for this weekend. I hope to catch up with you guys another time.

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Seeing as nothing has been firmed up Ive organised something else for this weekend. I hope to catch up with you guys another time.

I've also arranged to do other things as there has been a lack of interest on this ride

LD .. i'l try and get up to one of your South Wales rides during the summer, perhaps with a bit of car sharing some of the Devon/Somerset cyclist will tag along on one of yours ?

lukesdad

I've also arranged to do other things as there has been a lack of interest on this ride

LD .. i'l try and get up to one of your South Wales rides during the summer, perhaps with a bit of car sharing some of the Devon/Somerset cyclist will tag along on one of yours ?
That would be good.

Top Bottom