taxi & a curry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
walking home pissed the other night i passed an indian takeaway,& thought to myself,If i phoned & ordered a delivery i could wait outside & get a lift home from the delivery driver!!!:sad::biggrin::biggrin: Well he would be going to my house anyway & i could have showed him the way!!!

I wonder if that would work?:biggrin: You could always do what some people used to do around Wolverhampton: phone an ambulance claiming to be ill and then leg it when you got near home.:sad:

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Rhythm Thief said:
I wonder if that would work?:biggrin: You could always do what some people used to do around Wolverhampton: phone an ambulance claiming to be ill and then leg it when you got near home.:sad:

that would only work if you lived nr a hospital!!! No good for me id be going the other way from my house!!!!:sad:

walker

Last year, me and some mates went for a curry, and when we ordered 2 taxi's going in opposite directions, we could only get one, so the manager said, don't worry, the delivery boy is going in that direction go with him. superb

Smeggers

i have a mate who does that reguylary with a pizza delivery man.

i think insurance is a bit of an issue but they seem to know each nowadays at least.

Top Bottom