Tchibo cycling jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
www.tchibo.co.uk - They're doing cycling jerseys again - £14.

They're a bit more expensive than last time, but I've still got mine three years on and they're still in great condition.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up ;)

Tchibo sports gear is usually VERY good. Today I was wearing their socks, running tights (with reflective piping and heavy enough for cycling), technical t-shirt, and a long-sleeve cycling top - long tail, pocket, thumbholes, high collar.

LLB

stevenb said:
The most strange shop I know.
The one in Dunstable is neither a shop nor a Cafe.....very odd.
Good prices though.

The clothing and other bits are a sideline. Tchibo started life as coffee shops. Make fine coffee though :biggrin:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Most of the gear in my kitchen comes from Tchibo and it is all good quality stuff. Their caffissimo coffee machine is particularly good. I was shocked though to recently stumble on a Tchibo in the UK (Blackpool I think) where they didn't seem to serve cups of coffee. Very odd and a shame as the coffee is particularly good.

twowheelsgood

Just to echo what admin says. I use Tchibos running jacket on the bike and it's by far the best I've used including some expensive ones. It's not that's it's particularly excellent in any one way, it's more that it has a good wind-proof front and has well judged level of insulation. I can wear it between 6 and 18 degrees without a base layer and to -5 with an intermeadiate autumn/winter shirt underneath. Important too for commuting, it stays in good condition with repeated washing and it's cheap enough to have two to alternate. It's only weakness perhaps is the quality of the zips.

It never seems to be cold enough to use my Foska training jacket. I bake even below freezing in it.

Just bought the cycling shirt and shorts. IMpressed on a first try out - the shorts are very well padded, with strategic gel inserts. Detailing is good, even if styling is a little naff.

Top Bottom