TdeF Whos watching where?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So have you decided from which vantage point you are going to watch the tour from yet, and what time are you planning on getting there?

I was planning on Hawes, looking online they are expecting quite a few in the village with provision for 1000 cycle parking places, with this in mind I have identified a T junction a mile or so away with a bit of a verge and closed roads on every approach, The roads are due to be closed but allow on road parking but cyclists will have access, think it will be a dawn departure with a view to be in situ by 9am.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not decided, but Holmemoss isn't far but they are expecting folk to get there a day early...

KneesUp

Guru
I've not decided yet - in fact I was thinking of starting a thread like this so I could steal ideas :smile:

I'm only in Sheffield so was thinking of driving to somewhere nearby-ish and then finding a way cross-country to the route - I'm not that bothered about where, although I suppose it'd be nice if the peleton had broken up a bit so they don't all pass in 30 seconds :smile:

That's as far as my 'plan' has got, though.

SWSteve

Guru
Goin to Laandan with the gf. Plan is to get to The Mall for the finish, which will probably be nice and quiet :-/

U

User169

Hoping to catch some of stage 5. Might try riding out to the Carrefour de L'arbre secteur.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The stage into London is on a Monday so I will be working, but will try to sneak away as it will go past my office.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ripon. Planning to ride from Newcastle to Baldersby and stay over at my folks the day before. Then a short ride down the A61 in the morning.

dodgy

It has to be more or less at my front door to get me watching live in person, even when we go on holiday in French Alps each year. Once you've seen it a few times, it does make you wonder what the fuss is about. It's over in a flash, then it's 40 minutes of haribo rain.

Watching on TV is better for me.

Top Bottom