TDY not long to go now.

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Afnug, 15 Apr 2019.

1. Afnug

Afnug I'll Sithee

2. Joffey

Joffey Über Member

I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT :hyper:

tom73 and Afnug like this.
  3. brommers

brommers Years beyond my wisdom

It's a bit disappointing that although the race has been upgraded to 2HC status, that there are only 4 World Tour teams - less than last year!

4. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Maybe it was too hard for them, they like the mamby pamby TDF

NorthernDave and Afnug like this.
  5. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I think they definitely found out how lumpy Yorkshire is, I will be going again, probably to the finish in leeds again , hope the weather is as good as it was last year in leeds.

6. sheddy

sheddy Guru

will it be on TV ?

7. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

8. tom73

tom73 Über Member

sure is itv4

9. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

Well I am truly confused, I searched & found the above page, but it shows for Stage 1 as Thursday 3rd May, but the Thursday is 2nd May this year, so no idea if this is last years page, or the information is just wrong.

10. tom73

tom73 Über Member

Bunting is flying high along the road at the top of the street. So the place is looking good lets hope the weather holds.

11. tom73

tom73 Über Member

Not sure @Phaeton All I know it is on itv4 seen an advert a few times that's running on itv.

12. Apollonius

Apollonius Über Member

I am disappointed that the Jumbo Bianchi team are missing this year. Might go just to have a look at the new Sky/ Ineos team kit. They don't seem to have announced their team yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice