TDY not long to go now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT :hyper:

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
It's a bit disappointing that although the race has been upgraded to 2HC status, that there are only 4 World Tour teams - less than last year!

D

Deleted member 26715

Well I am truly confused, I searched & found the above page, but it shows for Stage 1 as Thursday 3rd May, but the Thursday is 2nd May this year, so no idea if this is last years page, or the information is just wrong.

tom73

Guru
Bunting is flying high along the road at the top of the street. So the place is looking good lets hope the weather holds.

I am disappointed that the Jumbo Bianchi team are missing this year. Might go just to have a look at the new Sky/ Ineos team kit. They don't seem to have announced their team yet.

tom73

Guru
Love the bike in the wall @Richard A Thackeray
Well following on from the official bunting last night the community made bunting was put up and the place is full of it looking great now. Even the local park has some land art this year. Sadly also been hearing the moaning too mostly to do with road being closed :sad:. All you have to do is up the next street and back round the other way not like its all day either.
The best bit is it's 1st time I can ride out some place else to watch it if I want. :smile:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's unlikely I'll see much (track racing in Scunthorpe Friday, Llanfair 400 Saturday, my 14yo's TT'ing in North Yorks Sunday) but the teams were milling about near Millennium Square this afternoon *

* technically quite a few were occupying my work's cafe area!

Top Bottom