Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
If you can cycle one-handed on an indoor cycle track, I will be there to hand you the doughut mid-way through the race! ^_^





I will not let go of it!
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Well, that didn't go quite according to plan. I went shopping, and after that I was going to tidy up, but I was really tired, so I sat and watched the show jumping (GOLD!) and then sort of dozed off....:tired:

Got a huge reduced cheap pizza, so I'm eating that, having cooked a bumper portion of pasta sauce for the rest of the week.
 

Ajay

Legendary Member
Location
Lancaster
Homemade cheeseburgers from my fave recipe book tonight "The Takeaway Secret"
Sweet gherkins and French's mustard, nom nom.
 

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
Arch I saw Professor Terry O'Connor driving in Southbank today he recognised me and gave me a cheery wave. I had just been to see Chad with David, who is doing better than I though. :smile:
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Arch I saw Professor Terry O'Connor driving in Southbank today he recognised me and gave me a cheery wave. I had just been to see Chad with David, who is doing better than I though. :smile:


Cool! I caught up with him a few months ago at Eva's PhD party, we had a good old catch up.

Glad Chad's doing ok.

Anyway, you need to get over to http://mypetchat.net/ and start talking about fish...
 

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Location
West Somerset
It's on its way...I might spill a bit on the way up :laugh:
Oh rocky, I think she was hinting at the edible kind... :rolleyes:

I think Arch might have some pizza on the go. It's no good asking Potsy...
cat.jpg
 

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
Cool! I caught up with him a few months ago at Eva's PhD party, we had a good old catch up.

Glad Chad's doing ok.

Anyway, you need to get over to http://mypetchat.net/ and start talking about fish...

I will do once I have finished my project and dissertation. I will have more time to talk about fishy things then amongst finding a job. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom