Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Lovely and quiet thank you. ^_^ More :sun: would be good. Can you send us some please, along with some bright blue sky?

I was thinking about blue sky yesterday.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I have no internet :sad:
I am on "borrowed" internet for a moment, gawd knows when Ill get mine back so I may be gone some time:cry:
Nihal.......if, living in India, you are anywhere near the TalkTalk call center, can you please pop in there and give them a slap from me. They are SO useless and unhelpful:cursing:
Bye for now......:hello::cry:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have no internet :sad:
I am on "borrowed" internet for a moment, gawd knows when Ill get mine back so I may be gone some time:cry:
Nihal.......if, living in India, you are anywhere near the TalkTalk call center, can you please pop in there and give them a slap from me. They are SO useless and unhelpful:cursing:
Bye for now......:hello::cry:

Lisa I think I may give you a slap for using TalkCrapTalk :giggle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So I went out on a ride today as it was nice and :sun: this afternoon, I ended up in York and I asked lots of people if they knew Arch and mentioned that she has a Brompton and might be with someone with a big boot. No one knew who I was talking about ............ :unsure: ........... frankly I am stumped

Arch

Married to Night Train
So I went out on a ride today as it was nice and :sun: this afternoon, I ended up in York and I asked lots of people if they knew Arch and mentioned that she has a Brompton and might be with someone with a big boot. No one knew who I was talking about ............ :unsure: ........... frankly I am stumped

Pity we were in Manchester!

You should ask them if they've seen a small woman struggling for breath riding a huuuuuge tricycle. Then they'd know me....

Did you tell them I was a girl?

Night Train

Maker of Things
You do know that CC is just a figment of your imagination don't you? None of us are real, we just populate your computer to make you think you are not alone in the world.
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom