Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rikki

Legendary Member
He's a 'probably almost 100% border collie'.

His 'brother', (as seen with him on the pet photo thread) is 50-50 collie/black lab

Sandra6, look at the very top of the page, above the CC banner

Thanks penguinking9.
Border Collies here aren't as fine featured as yours.
I am a bit dubious about the friend's dog, but I haven't seen it myself yet.
A member of the family originally told me that it was an Italian Greyhound :laugh:

penguinking9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHcmsk2cUkG0jEwNiawI4zIzQ1dpTTf6F1XEzMXu-srBgkgHhZLw.jpg

One of these then?

There's a lot of variation with collies though, and TBH, I think it was just the angle that made him look so 'fine featured' (I'm not telling him that, it'll go to his head :becool: ). He's from Wales if that's any help:laugh:

BTW, I was wondering how you get a cross of a whippet & Papillon without the aid of a step ladder???:blink:

Arch

Married to Night Train
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHcmsk2cUkG0jEwNiawI4zIzQ1dpTTf6F1XEzMXu-srBgkgHhZLw.jpg

One of these then?

There's a lot of variation with collies though, and TBH, I think it was just the angle that made him look so 'fine featured' (I'm not telling him that, it'll go to his head :becool: ). He's from Wales if that's any help:laugh:

BTW, I was wondering how you get a cross of a whippet & Papillon without the aid of a step ladder???:blink:

The Romans used mules a lot, and had special farms to breed them. The best biggest mules come from a big tall mare (able to carry a bigger foetus). Donkeys, even males, are quite short.

The Romans had special breeding stables with ramps....

Afternoon all, we're back in Manchester, after a drive that was remarkably free of monsoons - every time I've driven recently, there's been a cloudburst...

Speicher, I think you might fit INTO that flat, but after any time of living over a chocolate shop, one might struggle to get OUT of it again....;)

:cuppa:

Night Train

Maker of Things
It is so nice to back on my own laptop (it has a keyboard for grown up fingers!) and wifi.:thumbsup:

Just need to go out and attach the trailer to the car and do a light check so it is ready for going out to pickup my successful ebay purchases, one and a half Land Rover Salisbury axles!

Night Train

Maker of Things
What about the other half an axle? Or do you already have a half?
It is the middle half of an axle.;)

Two photos for the Tea? thread that I took on my holidays!
DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

And one for Jo.
Bronze Pig Winchester.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
And an iron constitution to eat it.....:laugh:

Morning all, from Gympie (it's a place not my new user name)......

So to summarise, NT has got 3.5 wheels on his wagon, Speicher is drinking pints of stella and living in a chocolate house, the Doctor is about to explain something naughty, Potsy's neighbours need a holiday, Jo needs some more iron and I'm in the gun capital of Australia...time for :cuppa:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom