Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Morning all, a nice lazy lie in today. The plans for walking in the Peaks are scrapped due to not being arsed to get out of bed. New target for today is an easy 10mile stroll in Northamptonshire round the Althorp estate. Picnic is packed, and post walk pub identified. Now getting ready.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I hear the @ thing is now working hello @potsy ........... listens ............... hmmmph must be broken @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy @potsy

:giggle:

potsy

Rambler
I've been out on my bike. 35 miles in the :sun: I've seen oyster catchers, curlews, larks.....beautiful, beautiful
I believe if you go out in the manchester area you may see the Jaffa Cake Catcher although I have heard it only dwells in low lying flat areas :giggle:

38 miles for me, I didn't see any of those things though due to the high speeds we were going :laugh:

@phil_hg_uk :reading:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Afternoon all!

We've had a very successful morning shopping at the carboot sale, fully justifying NT's plan of taking his bike trailer.

Also, I bought an antique toaster.:unsure:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Among the many and varied items at the car boot this morning were quite a lot of stuffed creatures, including a Bran Wol which looked very surprised to have been placed inside a large brass planter. Just the head was sticking up and looking out...

We decided not to waste the sunny afternoon, and went out for a walk, and sat by the river eating a lolly and an ice cream. We were amused by a pair of geese who were honking at each other, and then were silenced by a two tone horn from a train pulling into the station. Like a giant goose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom