Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
:hello:

I bought stuff at the car boot this morning. Some of it, model railway stuff and gaffer tape, is in the rucksack.
DSC_1353.JPG

You can see under the rucksack is a small collection of saws.
DSC_1354.JPG

Three two handled tree saws and a single handle tree saw.:thumbsup:

Would have been fun carrying those without a trailer!:unsure: :laugh:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Time for one more :cuppa:, I think, and then do battle with the new tyres. Can I get anything for anyone?

Oh, and does anyone know of a good make of dentures? S and I have been talking about what food and treats we're taking tomorrow. It would probably be easier and cheaper if we just took plain sugar. :blush::mrpig:

TVC

Back from a great walk, the furthest we've done in one go for ages, so the legs are feeling it right now. We stopped for a nice picnic lunch in the village of Harlestone, when I say village, it was about 6 houses, one of which doubled up as the post office, very 'local'.

So now we're cleaned up and about to demolish a ploughman's and some cider, luverly my beauty.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm back from the Dales and now in sunny Finchley. I'm a bit cream crackered.

Good luck to @Potty and @Harrogatephil for tomorrow's ride......it is tomorrow isn't it?

Yes it is tomorrow rocky but everyone else wussed out so now it isnt, I dare say I will be riding somewhere tomorrow but not there, it doesnt seem to make much sense driving 90 miles to do a ride by myself.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd

My friend's picking me up at half six. :ohmy: Could have been oh so much worse though - I thought I had to cycle to hers for that time but that wasn't what she meant at all. :heat:

TVC

May I offer you the perfect Leicestershire supper:
20130420_191341.jpg

The Cheese: Quenby, Leicestershire
The Pie: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
The Bread, fresh baked today: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
The Crisps: Leicester, Leicestershire
The Cider: Hallaton, Leicestershire
The Salad: Waitrose, Leicestershire (also available in other counties)

:hungry:^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom