Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
As long as the frog is somewhere sheltered and damp then it should be ok. It must have been local enough to have got into the garage and so it should find its way back to where it came from, in due course, now that it is back outside.
I once found a frog in the battery box of my land rover a couple of days after a bit of deep pond wading. I was a bit busy that day so covered it back up with the intention of nipping to the nearby park the next day to set it free in the wooded gulley next to the stream. I was then unfortunately busy the next day, and the next and the next and then forgot about it just as the weather took a cold turn. When I eventually found it again I couldn't tell if it had died due to drying out or had frozen to death???

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Mornings. Woke up before my alarm went off. About two and a half hours before, not that I'm counting. :wacko: Made my sandwiches (or hamwiches in the spirit of Arch and NT's bread and fillings friend) at about half three. Saddle and top tube bag repacked after packing them last night. Much :cuppa: now being consumed. Owls stopped hooting and twittwooing at 5.05am. Dawn chorus started at 5.07 (ruined slightly by the pheasants squawking and the dog snoring).

Arch

Married to Night Train
We're just back from picking up a small EBay purchase, and going to see a Steampunk artist's Open Studio on the way back. Time for :cuppa: and then we'll wander out to the Vintage Fair in town.

TVC

And there was me thinking you were going all exotic on us :rolleyes:

Note to self, must persuade Lu to let me subscribe to a cable service so I can get to see cycling on a regular basis.

Quiet afternoon for me, after a 11 mile walk yesterday and 30 miles on the bike this morning, my legs have decided they don't want to play any more and suggested I spend the rest of the day on the sofa. Unlike Jens Voigt I listen to my legs.

Lullabelle

Banana
BURN THE HERETIC!

Red Leicester is the best cheese ever.

With the crumblies close behind - Cheshire, Lancashire, wensleydale etc.

Cheddar is for undiscerning mice, and Canadians

I have spoken.

We were in Leeds for a couple of days over Christmas visiting TVC's family. We were in a cafe and a couple with 2 young children were sat close by, 1 child asked why Red Leicester cheese was red, dad's reply was 'I don't know, maybe it has chilli in it' :laugh: clearly he has never tried it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom