Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Iced coffee in the morning, ice tea in the afternoon and ice water in the evenings.
My uncle, being from one of the Carolinas and now an imported Texan, is addicted to iced tea. I did try it but prefer my tea hot with milk and sugar :thumbsup:

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Ok ok don't rub it in. Im in the South and i'm nowhere near needing the heating yet but i would swap what we have with your heat any day. Just having the sun out makes such a difference and we have had a fantastic summer.

:cuppa: is good in any weather

I grew up near Seattle, I love cold foggy mornings!
This 92F degrees with 75% humidity is awful!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm quite used to it, I've suffered recurrent UTI's all my adult life, but it's become a bit more worrying since my near death experience in December as UTI can't be entirely ruled out as the cause. Didn't get much sleep last night for worrying. OH woke me up with the words "well, you're still alive" this morning!

4 drops of lavender and 4 drops of tea tree oil in a bath. Also mix same amounts into a little base oil a massage over your bladder.

The Fragrant Pharmacy by Valerie Ann Worwood I cannot reccomended it enough.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Nothing so fancy as an appointment here, have just spoken to GP, he's leaving me a prescription for antibiotics at the pharmacy!

Well I think it will go one of two ways:

1. Prod prod ............ no nowt wrong just bruising go away
2. Here is a card turn up at the hospital and they will x-ray you

Fortunately our hospital had a drop in x-ray dept so you just turn up with the card form you GP and you get in whatever queue there is at the time and they x-ray you and you leave nice and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom