Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
A friend of mine had alope alopeci all her hair fall out all over her body everywhere after her father died and she got wigs n stuff to replace the lost hair, I always remember her telling me she went to the maker of wigs for all over, including eyebrows, anyhoo she took hubby and while they were waiting he perused the selection of wig stuff and said oooh look a beard and promptly picked something up and held the two strips either side of his chin letting the "beard" dangle down, she was mortified when the lady what made the wigs came out as it was a "wig" for ladies pubic hair the strips were the bits that went either side of your lady lips....

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
A friend of mine had alope alopeci all her hair fall out all over her body everywhere after her father died and she got wigs n stuff to replace the lost hair, I always remember her telling me she went to the maker of wigs for all over, including eyebrows, anyhoo she took hubby and while they were waiting he perused the selection of wig stuff and said oooh look a beard and promptly picked something up and held the two strips either side of his chin letting the "beard" dangle down, she was mortified when the lady what made the wigs came out as it was a "wig" for ladies pubic hair the strips were the bits that went either side of your lady lips....

Like this?

Selena_Gomez_2010-mustache.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
:eek:

I googled "near fatal paraphimosis" and at the top of the list is page 2566 of Cyclechat, with nine authors on the subject. :unsure:
Yay.....we're famous!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'm completely out of my depth on this thread now. I was going to post about the success that is my courgette curry, but to be honest reading the last few posts, I'm guessing there would be little interest. :ohmy:. I'm off to watch the vuelta. :hello:

Ooh no, a courgette curry is a handy thing to know about when you plan to grow veg... Do tell!

I've decanted a load of juice into a box in the fridge overnight, and am leaving the rest of the pulp to drain overnight.

I think I really do need a big preserving pan. The hob is nice and clean now, after I mopped up the overflow from the two pans I had to divide my fruit into!

Sara_H

Guru
I'm completely out of my depth on this thread now. I was going to post about the success that is my courgette curry, but to be honest reading the last few posts, I'm guessing there would be little interest. :ohmy:. I'm off to watch the vuelta. :hello:
Home grown courgettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom