Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all, coffee up... :cuppa:...mmm..that's better.. Sunny but not as warm as it looks.. domestic tasks beckon for me. :smile:

Morning. Coffee.myes another cup is needed. Cheers :cuppa:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well, I have been productive, and all without going out the door!
Paid bills, downloaded and completed x5 registration forms for changing our GP, called council and paid Council tax, taken the dog out, picked up in the garden....phew.
Coffee time!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
You reminded me SL, all that form filling, got to write out MrsD's birthday card for tomorrow... and I have orders to find our passports, even though she was the last one to know where they were after our visit to the local registrar, apparently we need them again for our meeting with the actual wedding registrar. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
You reminded me SL, all that form filling, got to write out MrsD's birthday card for tomorrow... and I have orders to find our passports, even though she was the last one to know where they were after our visit to the local registrar, apparently we need them again for our meeting with the actual wedding registrar. :smile:
Hehe. I am ultra organised....everything is filed and I know exactly where it is. Makes life so much easier!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I knew where they were, they're not there now, despite protestations to the contrary I do know who saw them last and who didn't return them to their filing place so what I don't know is where they are now...:rolleyes:

Ooh. Not blaming someone much?:laugh: i know where my passport is. MR WD doesn't have a passport. Neve has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom