Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got a muntjac in the garden. All my plants are about to get razed to the ground.
Been trying unsucessfully for years to stop them coming in - given up now and just net and cage all fruit and veg.

And I'm sniggering to myself - last time I decided to scare one of the deer away, I shot outside and did my best loud growling tiger impression. It looked very startled and surprised and just wandered off. I'm still not sure why I did it. I don't think tigers and muntjac live in the same countries :rolleyes:
 

Mattonsea

Guru
Location
New Forest
Just dug my winter cycling garb out ready for my first ride since early October! It was 20c then, certainly not that out there today! :cold:
Best of luck :bicycle:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom