Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I don't get too mucky until the autumn/winter arrives, then I'm the one seeking out the mud :biggrin:

You must get a lot of mud on that lovely face then. :blush:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just as well you asked that question in Tealandia. Ask it elsewhere and hordes of naysayers will immediately appear to advise about bikes falling apart if you let the salt in FL near them. :rolleyes:

Quite a few of the guys I know are quite wary about muc off. It seems to be agreed that it gets into bearings and once that starts to happen it will break the grease down and wreck them. I use it very sparingly and try to keep well away from jockey wheels bottom bracket, headset etc, and then get it off pretty quick.

classic33

Leg End Member
Keep Smilling.jpg

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Hello Mikey :hello:
That was a different view of Bath today

It didn't show me anything interesting, sadly, it wasn't the buried and forgotten streets of old that lay forgotten and out of sight under the main streets of Bath, just a concrete space between some of the large buildings used for network cables and ventilation control equipment. :thumbsdown:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I used to have a laptop with only Ubuntu (Oneric Ocelot) on it, alhough I've never dual booted a pc...

It runs Ubuntu OK but elementary goes like off a shovel in what is not a high spec machine.

Clean bike *shudders*. I always think there's a rider that hasn't been far yet or has only been around some clean city streets when I see one being ridden. Cursory wipe off for mine, even when I was MTB'ing over Dartmoor years ago. Moving parts, loving attention, other bits...not so much...:smile:

gavgav

Legendary Member
I know it's a cycling forum but I had a conference at the Williams F1 Factory and Conference Centre today and saw some of these. There aren't many perks in the NHS but this was one of them
image.jpg

image.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm surprised you ask. There is only one flight each way per week between NI & Cyprus so I thought you would have checked already!:laugh:
There was one today as well. You'll be on an Airbus A321

Current Conditions:
Partly Cloudy
Temperature: 78° F (25° C)
Dewpoint: Unknown

Visibility: 6 miles
Wind: 3 mph SSW

Sky Conditions:
Few clouds at 3000 feet. Sky cover is cumuloninbus.
Barometer: 29.796

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom