Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Just as well you asked that question in Tealandia. Ask it elsewhere and hordes of naysayers will immediately appear to advise about bikes falling apart if you let the salt in FL near them. :rolleyes:
:smile: I use it because I think it's the best thing for the job...who wants to expend energy scrubbing a bike when you could be using it to ride more miles! :bicycle::hyper:

Blue

Legendary Member
:smile: I use it because I think it's the best thing for the job...who wants to expend energy scrubbing a bike when you could be using it to ride more miles! :bicycle::hyper:
I just use cheap baby wipes on the frame and the expensive cleaners on the oily bits. Mind you, as I'm a fair weather roadie I don't spend much time cleaning my bikes. I remember a club mate expressing surprise when I was seen on a spotlessly clean bike, once, long ago!

I agree, more miles beats more cleaning :thumbsup:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I can almost guess what the Anthem would be if you let Classic pick it - something similar to his beloved song about a dying hatless on some moor or other :whistle:

Is this our flag? :becool:

FlagOfYorkshire.svg

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Evening peeps. Its been a nice day here. :hello::cuppa:
Evening WD, nice-ish day in Greatest Manchestercershire too, if only Wwwww didn't get in the way.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I just use cheap baby wipes on the frame and the expensive cleaners on the oily bits. Mind you, as I'm a fair weather roadie I don't spend much time cleaning my bikes. I remember a club mate expressing surprise when I was seen on a spotlessly clean bike, once, long ago!

I agree, more miles beats more cleaning :thumbsup:
I don't get too mucky until the autumn/winter arrives, then I'm the one seeking out the mud :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom