Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evenin' Saluki...

Don't go getting too loved up on those Pills will ya.

If they help, they help though.
I used to have them a lot, when I first broke my wrist. I've had them on and off since then but I've not taken anything for my wrist pain for about 8 months now. I just get on with it, so to speak. Now my sciatica is having a flare up, the doc has given me some more and I have no tolerance to them and feel a bit silly and spaced out :o). Just waiting for Hubster to come out and walk the hounds with me as I don't quite dare to go by myself. I really need to go for a ride tonight too - again with Hubster along.

Blue

Legendary Member

Blue

Legendary Member
Afternoon everyone in Tealandia.
I was thinking, us Tealandians should declare ourselves a nation state, get passports, have a National Anthem and whatnot.

I need more tea and I :wub: my new painkillers.
Sounds Good on all issues there. Enjoy the meds.

I can almost guess what the Anthem would be if you let Classic pick it - something similar to his beloved song about a dying hatless on some moor or other :whistle:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evenin' SL & Classic.

Is that Muc Off stuff really lots better than Fairy SL ?

Just wondering if it's worth the investment.
Yes. I thought it was overly expensive and tried other stuff inc washing up liquid and car shampoo, but they just don't clean and degrease like the Muc Off. I try to buy it when it's on special offer to make it cheaper.
You don't need loads of it but I always give the cassette and chain a good spray :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom