Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Squire
Location
N Ireland
I'm sure he won't make it worse. Last time they gave me decent painkillers and some tamazapan - not sure on spelling - which gave me a couple of really good night's sleep. All relaxed and everything, which made life supremely better. I am expecting much the same.
Good luck with that :thumbsup:
 

Blue

Squire
Location
N Ireland
My pork is in the slow cooker and my coleslaw is made.
Can't wait until 6pm!
:hungry:
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Sorry, I was busy.....


pork1.jpg

Searing the coated pork....


pork2.jpg

Yummy....

pork3.jpg

To the slow cooker....see you in 8 hours my lovelies...


veg_1.jpg

Guess what's next?

coleslaw_1.jpg

Yip - the coleslaw!

bbqsauce_1.jpg

They don't want me to make a sauce for the shredded pork so got some they can add as they want....yummy!!

Can I sit down now? Or maybe even get dressed? :laugh:
 

Blue

Squire
Location
N Ireland
Sorry, I was busy.....


View attachment 56439
Searing the coated pork....


View attachment 56440
Yummy....

View attachment 56441
To the slow cooker....see you in 8 hours my lovelies...


View attachment 56442
Guess what's next?

View attachment 56443
Yip - the coleslaw!

View attachment 56444
They don't want me to make a sauce for the shredded pork so got some they can add as they want....yummy!!

Can I sit down now? Or maybe even get dressed? :laugh:

Aye, sit down, but why spoil the fun of a jimjam day :laugh:
 

Blue

Squire
Location
N Ireland
Right, thats a coffee necked. Time to do an hour on the turbo while revising a few greetings etc in Russian as I may be able to use them on Thursday. Most of our neighbours in Cyprus last year were Russians and I expect the same this year so I learned a couple of dozen words/phrases to get me beyond last years nod and a grunt in their direction. Trouble is, our youngest, who knows a lot more Russian than me was correcting my pronounciation yesterday so I need to revise. Isn't it nice when ones offspring becomes a mirror image of oneself (a know-it-all who informs people of their errors :laugh:)
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Puts my egg mayo and tomato sandwich to shame. Your cooking looks delicious but I'm afraid I'm very much Can't Cook Won't Cook. Lol.
Off to get the locks cut at 12.30. Thank goodness. It's annoying me so much I feel like asking for a No 3!
I love cooking! (should been Italian with a huge family...oh wait, I had the big family lol)

I need to get my hair trimmed.
 

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Afternoon & salutations to y'all SL, Blue, Mo, Ian & everyone.

Yesterday I had an ? Epiphany ? Awakening ? No...

Sobering realisation that my body is now more of a derelict wasteland than a Temple.

I went to the Evans at the Velodrome in Manchester between my shift to collect my order & try it on.

I had a 'click & collect' on a British Cycling jersey, of which I had ordered both Large & XL after reading mixed reviews of Adidas sizing.

So I tried both, XL was fine round the bread bin but slightly baggy elsewhere, so I went with the Large as I like them a bit 2nd skin..

Here in lies the problem.

Even breathing in wouldn't shift the loaf of Warbies my former 17 - 28 yr old) six pack has become.

Looking in the mirror revealed what can best be described as a slightly haggered Daffyd Thomas (Little Britain).

"Myfanwy" !!

What a sight, I reckon I am now the owner of an undersized Great Britain boob tube.

Still, it (might) give me the motivation to shift a pound or eight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom