Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
morning all

right, nice sunny day, blue skies, birds are singing, morphine has been taken, so I am off out for walk*

*If I am never heard from again, just tell the search and rescue teams to look no further than about 300m from my front door!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
morning all

right, nice sunny day, blue skies, birds are singing, morphine has been taken, so I am off out for walk*

*If I am never heard from again, just tell the search and rescue teams to look no further than about 300m from my front door!
Take a map just in case then eh? It would be terrible if you get lost :smile:

Saluki

Morning everyone :hello:

I have woken up with the hangover from hell. I don't know how, or why as I don't drink alcohol at all nowadays. Did one of you lot go out for a skinfull last night and have found themself bouncing about like a spring lamb this morning and feeling great? If so, your hangover is here, I'm in all morning if you'd like to come and collect it.
I'm going to put the kettle on.

Saluki

I'm taking the dog! He's better than a map when it comes to finding his food....
I've got one of those. I just say "dinner time" and he heads straight for home, or to where ever I've hidden the car. Have a good walk.

Fubar

Guru
Morning everyone :hello:

I have woken up with the hangover from hell. I don't know how, or why as I don't drink alcohol at all nowadays. Did one of you lot go out for a skinfull last night and have found themself bouncing about like a spring lamb this morning and feeling great? If so, your hangover is here, I'm in all morning if you'd like to come and collect it.
I'm going to put the kettle on.

Ach sorry that was me - got totally smashed last night and I did wonder where the HO had gone. You don't mind hanging onto it for a bit, do you? There's a good Space Turnip. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom