Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Do you know where the 'space turnip' term comes from??
Sorry, had to break out the black tie and tin flute this morning..

Cartoon character ( a quick Google)?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Was nippy on the fingers first thing but I think I caught the best part of the day. A hillyish 41 miles on a lovely sunny morning.

View attachment 88907
Ah, the Perthshire roads..
if Mrs Mhor hadn't bought one of the smallest cars known to man, I'd be occasionally whizzing(aye right) about the Angus roads with an excursion or two out yon way...
Its funny how the village Mrs Mhor came from is sometimes quoted as in Perthshire(apparently when it is quoted with Blairgowrie) but is officially in Angus

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sorry, had to break out the black tie and tin flute this morning..

Cartoon character ( a quick Google)?
No. It's a derogatory term used by Sci-fi convention goers for slightly overweight women in those Space 1999 lycra clothes. Often in a silver colour. I used to work with a Convention goer. Always meant to visit one but never quite dared.

Fubar

Guru
Taken from the little road than runs from Fowlis Wester along behind Methven near Keillour Castle.

I am happy with my handlebars. Last time it was in getting something done at Synergy cycles he altered them to what he thought was correct and I just put them back because that's the way I like them. To be honest, I was a bit miffed. Don't think he should have made adjustments without asking.

Pic was taken from a lowish angle too which maybe makes it look worse.

My mate used to live in Methven - moved back to Perth as it was too quiet!

Bit strange that he altered them without checked as that would alter your whole position!?! As you say if you're happy with it...

Does look weird though. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thought you were all over this forum.
In most, why?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No. It's a derogatory term used by Sci-fi convention goers for slightly overweight women in those Space 1999 lycra clothes. Often in a silver colour. I used to work with a Convention goer. Always meant to visit one but never quite dared.
Aaah, I should have googled more,
I've seen some lovely sights at Comic Con (?) as one of the sites I frequent tends to do reports on these things.
I'm 19 st and wear lycra :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(under my 3/4 shorts:okay:
I'm more yer space cadet, mind ye:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom