Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning Mrs D :hello:
Are you on the tablets?

Morning handsome. No. No tablets. I will try to stay away from things like that.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You can converse with the afterlife. :eek:

& during sunlight hours. :eek::eek:

They just pin the notes to the coffin for when he gets up :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Our schools finish before the start of July and the 1st is 'ching ching' time for the Hols companies...

It's normally 2 weeks before the English schools. I spend a lot of time trying to get my holidays to avoid school holidays for obvious reasons, cost and it's quieter.
I have even noticed the Scottish schools finish on different weeks, depending on regions

Fubar

Guru
Thats right Mr Centurion :okay:
Last day off and out on the bike in a bit. No need to rush, enjoy rest days, plus I also feel a bit crap due to the pollen. The tablets stop the worst of it, but I feel a bit crap with a headache.
Never mind it doesn't last to long, a bit like our summer :laugh:

I'm the same, "suffering" (first world-type suffering) with sneezing and being choked up so take tablets, but they make me a bit drowsy... :tired:

Cycling makes it worse. Or better. I forget which.

Fubar

Guru
It's normally 2 weeks before the English schools. I spend a lot of time trying to get my holidays to avoid school holidays for obvious reasons, cost and it's quieter.
I have even noticed the Scottish schools finish on different weeks, depending on regions

Lothian schools finish this week, Fife and West Lothian schools the week after - go figure!

I think it's to do with traditional industries in each area and when they took/take their holidays.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm the same, "suffering" (first world-type suffering) with sneezing and being choked up so take tablets, but they make me a bit drowsy... :tired:

Cycling makes it worse. Or better. I forget which.

I suppose the additional problem this summer is that as the weather has been so crap, the hay fever season will be shorter and more intense, so we will probably suffer more than ever.
Still thats life

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good day Squire. :thumbsup:

You out trampling the heather on the hills today ?
G'day Mr Ste:hello:
There is a wee parcel 'wiggling' its way here and the Royal Mail says 'Today Bob'..
if youngest arises quickly..maybe that or a halfMo:okay:
I do have the rest of the flux capacitor movies to watch..

Still resting after my vigil until early am looking for those northern lights (seen as far south as south Wales, southern ireland and la belle France..
Too light, it never really got dark here but wonderful sky colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom