Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Ive never had hay fever before, but I don't have a cold, or sore throat, just sneezing and a runny nose, and my eyes are sore, so I suspect hay fever. I don't like taking tablets if I can help it.

Thats part of the problem, you think you have the start of a cold, but it never becomes a cold. Then you realise its the bloody hay fever :angry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Only doing the Half Mo....

Due to drinking responsibly the day prior at the Challenge Cup Quarter Final in Warrington...

Did I ever mention that the Mighty Leigh Centurions are in the Quarter Final of the Challenge Cup ?

It's being shown on BBC, 3 p.m K.O the Quarter Final of the Challenge Cup that the Mighty Leigh Centurions are competing in.

Challenge Cup, Quarter Final, Leigh Centurions....

In case you didn't quite catch that.
When?

Oh ye of little faith!

classic33

Leg End Member
J ?

Go on....

Hit me with the punchline.
J, what's it stand for. As in middle name.
No punchline, serious question.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well im glad them slabs are down..i dont care much for big old council slabs..and these were imperial so even heavier than the metric sized ones..made a a good summer house base tho. 30m2 of slabs for a cracking 25m2 summer house base..double doors roof windows and normal door and windows.
lady is going to run her florist business from it..after giving up her shop 30 miles away.

good idea and will save a fortune......if only i could do flower araingging..

this samsung tab is getting close to "im going to stamp on you time.....think its having a day off..

SteCenturion

I am your Father
J, what's it stand for. As in middle name.
No punchline, serious question.
No J there *least I can't see one*

& if it is, it doesn't belong to me.

Full name Steven Tarquin Aloysias Fauntleroy Poncenby Smythe....

The III.

& that's Steven with a V...

Not *Mr Withavee* (which the Asian call centre fella for the 3 network called me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom