Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Ach sorry that was me - got totally smashed last night and I did wonder where the HO had gone. You don't mind hanging onto it for a bit, do you? There's a good Space Turnip. :biggrin:
Not space turnip any longer but can't think of anything to replace it with. Not quite a parsnip though. Space carrot? Nah! I have curves. Space Aubergine?

Blue

Legendary Member
Καλημέρα :hello:.
Weather back to normal here. :sun::sun::sun:

Have a nice day everyone. :okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Was nippy on the fingers first thing but I think I caught the best part of the day. A hillyish 41 miles on a lovely sunny morning.

20150515_071550.jpg

Was nippy on the fingers first thing but I think I caught the best part of the day. A hillyish 41 miles on a lovely sunny morning.

View attachment 88907
I hope you have entered that on a certain other thread!
I've got one of those. I just say "dinner time" and he heads straight for home, or to where ever I've hidden the car. Have a good walk.
We are back... and I am now installed back upstairs bird watching again. There is a beautiful male bullfinch on the sunflower seeds right now, calling to his mate who will be nearby somewhere.

And there is good news... the pack that causes everyone problems here (dog walker and owner of only 2 of them) has gone their separate ways! It is now down to 2 and the trouble maker has gone! With any luck they will become much more sociable and friendly!

There was also a farmer driving a tractor cutting grass at a speed I have never seen before. He was literally cutting it flat out! I had no idea you could cut grass that fast!

Fubar

Guru
I hope you have entered that on a certain other thread!

We are back... and I am now installed back upstairs bird watching again. There is a beautiful male bullfinch on the sunflower seeds right now, calling to his mate who will be nearby somewhere.

And there is good news... the pack that causes everyone problems here (dog walker and owner of only 2 of them) has gone their separate ways! It is now down to 2 and the trouble maker has gone! With any luck they will become much more sociable and friendly!

There was also a farmer driving a tractor cutting grass at a speed I have never seen before. He was literally cutting it flat out! I had no idea you could cut grass that fast!

That reminds me I need to post up my pic of a swan from yesterday in the "Your Wildlife" thread.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nice pic, where is that? I assume that's the Ochils in the background.

And what is going on with your handlebars?!?
Taken from the little road than runs from Fowlis Wester along behind Methven near Keillour Castle.

I am happy with my handlebars. Last time it was in getting something done at Synergy cycles he altered them to what he thought was correct and I just put them back because that's the way I like them. To be honest, I was a bit miffed. Don't think he should have made adjustments without asking.

Pic was taken from a lowish angle too which maybe makes it look worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom