Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They tend to ask a few questions before moving on. If they stop me. @Bobby Mhor can confirm this bit.

He would probably say "Never seen the geezer before in my life officer"

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning, folks:hello:
Hope today is better than yesterday:smile:

MikeG

Guru
Morning WD. Morning all. My last day as a 56 year old will be spent shaping some big pieces of green oak, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We left a note out for the milkman last night "Back to three pints, please", and he left us 7. Obviously, the note was too complicated for him, and he decided to use a random number generator to determine what he left.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

I doubt that Mr Bob.

Morning WD. Morning all. My last day as a 56 year old will be spent shaping some big pieces of green oak, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We left a note out for the milkman last night "Back to three pints, please", and he left us 7. Obviously, the note was too complicated for him, and he decided to use a random number generator to determine what he left.

:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Good morning everyone :hello:

The back to three pints & your last day connected?

Morning!!
Todays Specials.jpg

Insantity I Work At.jpg

Last edited:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning all...ye come here as free teadrinkers, and free teadrinkers ye are. But when you lie dying in your beds, many years from now, would you not trade all of your lives, from this day to that , for one chance, just one chance, to tell our enemies that they may take our posts, but they'll never take our freedom!:okay::cuppa::ninja:

Top Bottom