Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Will you be out though?
Yes, a run down through Bandit Country (Paisley), it poured one mile in and the rest of the way, not forecasted although oor MO got it correct with the biting East wind.

Now lovely and warm,
someone left a tub of jalapeno coleslaw. nice.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, a run down through Bandit Country (Paisley), it poured one mile in and the rest of the way, not forecasted although oor MO got it correct with the biting East wind.

Now lovely and warm,
someone left a tub of jalapeno coleslaw. nice.
But you don't know who?

I don't do it for pay either..

they know the only currency accepted is Dairy Milk:whistle:
Where else but a dairy would you get milk!!

Blue

Legendary Member
Hi folks, just popped in to let you know that the Alzheimer’s Society have now appointed me to their forum team and are starting to send me their e-training modules, intranet details etc on top of what I’m already doing on their forum. Looks like I’ll be busy there so it’s definitely time to move on to pastures new. I’ll pop in now and again to see how things are. However, in case I don’t get back for a while I didn’t want to leave without saying that I enjoyed Tealandia over the last few years and was always grateful for your friendship. Good luck to you all. :okay:

Blue

Legendary Member
Lovely to hear from you @Blue and hope you are both well :hello:
As for the weather, I think we have all just fallen out with you :angry:
Winter is due to set in here during next week as temperatures are due to drop to about 17c and we are to get a few showers. Still we’ll grin and bear it, safe in the knowledge that it’s still better than home. This has been the best winter so far, even today the weather was nothing short of glorious.:becool:
I’m well, although the going gets tough at times, as you know. Mrs B is doing quite well as the meds have slowed her decline to a crawl, although every week or two some new little thing crops up to remind me that the condition is progressive and she is worse than she appears to others as her disability is ‘hidden’. Still, we are having fun most of the time so the situation may be bad but is rarely sad. Thank you for asking, it’s appreciated as sometimes the feeling of isolation in the world of Alzheimer’s is overwhelming. I hope you stay well too. ATB.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi folks, just popped in to let you know that the Alzheimer’s Society have now appointed me to their forum team and are starting to send me their e-training modules, intranet details etc on top of what I’m already doing on their forum. Looks like I’ll be busy there so it’s definitely time to move on to pastures new. I’ll pop in now and again to see how things are. However, in case I don’t get back for a while I didn’t want to leave without saying that I enjoyed Tealandia over the last few years and was always grateful for your friendship. Good luck to you all. :okay:

Hello Blue. So nice to hear from you again. Brilliant news that you are now on the Alzheimers team. Our loss will be their gain. I am sure you will be an enormous asset to them. Good luck and take care, and indeed we look forward to you letting us know how you are getting on even if it is just a single line. Take care blue and i wish both you and Mrs B all the luck in the world for the future. :hugs:

Blue

Legendary Member
Hello Blue. So nice to hear from you again. Brilliant news that you are now on the Alzheimers team. Our loss will be their gain. I am sure you will be an enormous asset to them. Good luck and take care, and indeed we look forward to you letting us know how you are getting on even if it is just a single line. Take care blue and i wish both you and Mrs B all the luck in the world for the future. :hugs:
:highfive:

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry to see you going. The last Ten years have flown. The best of luck to you all, remember the good times more than owt else.

As Welsh Dragon said, our loss their gain. You've a fair bit you can pass onto others, to help them.

Tough the current weather out as best you can. You'll have to consider rationing the Guinness should things get bad.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkb94eXqcrM

Last edited:
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Best wishes and Good luck @Blue.
I hope everything goes well for you and Mrs B.
Its been a pleasure having some banter with you.
Don't forget us we will always be around if you ever fancy popping by to say Hi

Top Bottom