Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
784B7BF3-16CA-4D31-AC23-D47A03820202.jpeg
Hi Bobby :hello:
Mild weather from Monday?? :okay:
Thank God. As pretty as it is I could do with it disappearing.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Well @Bobby Mhor I watched a program on BBC2 a little while ago that implied before those pesky Romans built that wall all of the people of middle Britain were the same and its by building the wall the Romans created the divide. I suppose the northern late night behaviour is much akin to the heathen behaviour over the wall :laugh::laugh::hyper:
I'm afraid the Romans just couldn't handle the Picts, conquered everywhere else but I still say the midge drove them south.
Hi Bobby :hello:
Mild weather from Monday?? :okay:
I'll be glad, I'm fed up with all this housework:laugh:
View attachment 392293
Seconded, better get Polly prepared, a lot to make up for:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning everyone. Another rainy day here. :hello:
No snow?
Good morning all :hello:
Dreich out, slight overnight snow but hopefully the forecast rain might shift it:okay:
We've had "further heavy snowfall, before it starts getting warmer next weekend". No mention of rain.
Morning tea-people.

We were without power from 5.45 Thursday morning until 8.00 last night due to the storm that passed through southern Britain on Wednesday. Five different National Power crews visited site in that time. Not one of them told the next crew what they'd done, so each crew started from scratch. The final crew, the only ones qualified to work up poles, couldn't even find the location of the transformer that was the issue. I had to drive them to it. Once they found it, it took less than 5 minutes to restore our power. That's right: I lost 2 days of work, a freezer full of food, and had only candles for lighting and heating in the house because the first 4 crews that came out to site weren't qualified to change a fuse at a transformer.
That last bit sounds about right. I hope you charged them for taking them for a ride!
Is that you lurking in the shadows Mr Classic? :ph34r:
Where?
Good Morning :hello:
Owdo
View attachment 392293
You'll miss it when its gone.

Morning?
T.A.F..jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'm looking good Bob. :laugh:
Aye, I'll say that..

a slightly peeved look though, I hope you charged waiting time^_^

Top Bottom