Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
@Bobby Mhor try looking at Wiggle or Chain Reaction Cycles. As they are one company they stock the Lifeline (own brand I guess?) tubes which are pretty cheap. Not sure if they do the size for you though?
I've had Lifeline ones before for youngest's bike..
My size is not always in stock..(Wiggle have, CRC don't)
CRC are cheaper just now for the Lifeline brand...
I've still got a few...

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I've had Lifeline ones before for youngest's bike..
My size is not always in stock..(Wiggle have, CRC don't)
CRC are cheaper just now for the Lifeline brand...
I've still got a few...

I find the stock situation a bit weird.
They are both owned by the same company and unfortunately I remember there being some worry about jobs being under threat. You would have thought they would have access to the same stock levels and control system.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
Another trip up East:smile:

No rounders for me until Sat early am:okay:
Would that be East or East via North
Good morning folks. A misty start here, but it should clear later and another nice day will be had.:hello:
Stacking wood Day?
Good Morning :hello:
If you say sol

Morning??
Slap The Idiot.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Hi everyone. I hope all is as well as it could be with the Tealandians.:hello:

I just nipped it to say hello and let you know that I got Mrs B and myself sorted with new phones and tracking. I found the stock 'find my phone' feature with my Google a/c adequate as I was able to just add both handsets to my a/c. I was amused when I was setting it up, entered my phone details and asked for its location - to be told that it was in my hand! Little amuses the innocent ……..!

Thanks again for the help as that may make life easier in the not too distant future. :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi everyone. I hope all is as well as it could be with the Tealandians.:hello:

I just nipped it to say hello and let you know that I got Mrs B and myself sorted with new phones and tracking. I found the stock 'find my phone' feature with my Google a/c adequate as I was able to just add both handsets to my a/c. I was amused when I was setting it up, entered my phone details and asked for its location - to be told that it was in my hand! Little amuses the innocent ……..!

Thanks again for the help as that may make life easier in the not too distant future. :okay:
Hopefully you've both sometime before then.

Nice to know you've not forgot us here. Possibly a recurring nightmare reminds you it's like the Hotel California.

Top Bottom