Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning. Off to see if I can get a frowny face from the speed monitor.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Aye,
it just whizzes along faster than I cycle:laugh:
Bus pass for me in May! Seems like yesterday we were taking mum for her 60th. Little did any of us know she would be gone in 3 years. Day before her 63rd birthday :sad: Make the most of every day.

Bus pass for me in May! Seems like yesterday we were taking mum for her 60th. Little did any of us know she would be gone in 3 years. Day before her 63rd birthday :sad: Make the most of every day.

A like for making the most of the days, not the events described.

One of the most lousy things about being in Germany is that we're far away from parents and grandparents...

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
T'weren'ttoobad
Morning. Off to see if I can get a frowny face from the speed monitor.
Try a higher gear, and/or pedaling faster.
Morning. Very mild this morning and to be a decent day. Still have my old neighbour with me today so it will be a walk with her later then over to have a pub lunch in the village where dad lives and pop up to see him. Always eat far too much when I have anyone here so I'll be glad to get back on the straight and narrow when she goes home tomorrow.
Does that mean you've been on the wide & wonky, whilst she was staying?
Morning folks. :hello:
Owdo!
Morning :hello:
Midweek again, the week seems to fly in quickly the older one gets, maybe I should do nothing and it’ll drag:ohmy:
Have a load of things planned, or get something delivered. Either way you'll find time slows.

Morning??
Wacky Wednesday.png

Top Bottom