Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Bus pass for me in May! Seems like yesterday we were taking mum for her 60th. Little did any of us know she would be gone in 3 years. Day before her 63rd birthday :sad: Make the most of every day.
I haven't used mine in a long , long time.
I was chatting with someone yesterday who has done some amazing bus journeys throughout Scotland, based from Edinburgh.
I once, mapped out a tour of Scotland by bus pass but after all was said and done, I could have had a good 21 day all inclusive holiday abroad..
I'd factored in B&B etc..
It's a handy thing..
the world, well, Scotland is your oyster:okay:

Nice day out, wet roads but sunny, very breezy on the way home, the excesses of the last three days kicked in but still an enjoyable, easy tootle...
From your reports that seems entirely possible. Gentle pedalling so as not to distress the bike, resulting in a slow speed.
I'm more than glad to do what I can,
as I said above, too much rich food and booze (but it was worth it;))
I'm enjoying life:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Born to be sedately wild, man.
Could try harder is what I was thinking of.

classic33

Leg End Member
I haven't used mine in a long , long time.
I was chatting with someone yesterday who has done some amazing bus journeys throughout Scotland, based from Edinburgh.
I once, mapped out a tour of Scotland by bus pass but after all was said and done, I could have had a good 21 day all inclusive holiday abroad..
I'd factored in B&B etc..
It's a handy thing..
the world, well, Scotland is your oyster:okay:

Nice day out, wet roads but sunny, very breezy on the way home, the excesses of the last three days kicked in but still an enjoyable, easy tootle...

I'm more than glad to do what I can,
as I said above, too much rich food and booze (but it was worth it;))
I'm enjoying life:smile:
You've no plabs on giving owt up yet, I take it,

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Full fat for the second and third?
Of course...
Quite a bit has hung around:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom