Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Isn't there a building in Greenland that houses a good part of the total population?

Classic will soon clear them out :laugh:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
They already have a high suicide rate...
Blok P is the building, or was..
1% it was stayed in it, I thought it was more...

Reading up they have big social problems.

The rate of suicide in Greenland is very high. According to a 2010 census, Greenland holds the highest suicide rate in the world.[122][123] Other significant social issues faced by Greenland are high rates of unemployment, alcoholism, and HIV/AIDS.[124] Alcohol consumption rates in Greenland reached their height in the 1980s, when it was twice as high as in Denmark, and had by 2010 fallen slightly below the average level of consumption in Denmark (which is the 12th highest in the world). But at the same time alcohol prices are much higher, meaning that consumption has a high social impact.[125][126]

classic33

Leg End Member
Reading up they have big social problems.

The rate of suicide in Greenland is very high. According to a 2010 census, Greenland holds the highest suicide rate in the world.[122][123] Other significant social issues faced by Greenland are high rates of unemployment, alcoholism, and HIV/AIDS.[124] Alcohol consumption rates in Greenland reached their height in the 1980s, when it was twice as high as in Denmark, and had by 2010 fallen slightly below the average level of consumption in Denmark (which is the 12th highest in the world). But at the same time alcohol prices are much higher, meaning that consumption has a high social impact.[125][126]
You looking for reasons for not wanting to go?

classic33

Leg End Member
If Bobs been I'm interested
He's closer to it than you anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
Blok P demolished a few years ago Bob.
Where are Classic and me going to stay.

You trying to freeze us to death??
:cold:
Where else!!
classic-std-mk5-tent.jpg