Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Take Ms Dragon and she can set everything alight...
You'll get him going with suggestions like that.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Wikipedia HERE
The coagulated blood bit must have been fun...

It reminds me of social housing built up in Glasgow to a design suited to places like the Mediterranean areas.
You can imagine how well that ended..
sad in a city that gave us 'Greek' Thomson and Mackintosh they build fanciful stuff like that..

I found that after you first mentioned it.
The western style wardrobes werent big enough for the fishing gear so they left it out on the freezing balcony. Gutting fish in the bath :laugh::ohmy:

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning folks. :hello:. Wet and windy here (the weather) that is. Are you lot going in holiday together? :laugh:

Wikipedia HERE
The coagulated blood bit must have been fun...

It reminds me of social housing built up in Glasgow to a design suited to places like the Mediterranean areas.
You can imagine how well that ended..
sad in a city that gave us 'Greek' Thomson and Mackintosh they build fanciful stuff like that..

The building was built and erected in 1965–1966 as part of the Danish parliament Folketinget's programme since 1953 to modernize and urbanize the Greenlandic infrastructure by moving people away from the coastal settlements which were deemed "unprofitable, unhealthy and unmodern".

Designed and built by someone from the ruling country to force local people into living the way those in power wanted. That always ends well.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Designed and built by someone from the ruling country to force local people into living the way those in power wanted. That always ends well.
A ‘1984 scenario ?
The Danes, I’m guessing had good intentions but not thought out very well..
It must have been a rather fragrant building.
Good morning folks. :hello:. Wet and windy here (the weather) that is. Are you lot going in holiday together? :laugh:
Mr Choo and Mr C fancy Greenland.Mr C is fed up doing Kate Bush impressions, a big strop took place earlier on the thread about living space, Mr C wanted a tent and El Choo wanted somewhere comfier.

I wonder if poor Mo has been blown to Perth

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A ‘1984 scenario ?
The Danes, I’m guessing had good intentions but not thought out very well..
It must have been a rather fragrant building.

Mr Choo and Mr C fancy Greenland.Mr C is fed up doing Kate Bush impressions, a big strop took place earlier on the thread about living space, Mr C wanted a tent and El Choo wanted somewhere comfier.

I wonder if poor Mo has been blown to Perth

It would have to be glamping for me. I do like a bit of luxury.

Top Bottom