Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Senior Citizen

just^_^
Just!
"David Jones played Colin Lomax,the grandson of Ena Sharples,on Coronation Street in March 1961."

classic33

Leg End Member
-4.8°C, any advance on -4.8?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Bleeding fell on my run this morning. Shouldn't have gone that way. It's a very rutted trail with exposed stones and tree roots plus frosty ruts now too. My headtorch is fine for the flatter trails and roads but maybe now powerful enough for up there. Got a skint and sore knee now. Hope it doesn't seize up on me.
Oh, Mo..
:hugs: and :cuppa:
Take care and keep it moving..
Mr C will be checking for any seismic activity..

I see some snow out there....
domestics mixed with some radio...I think

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Bleeding fell on my run this morning. Shouldn't have gone that way. It's a very rutted trail with exposed stones and tree roots plus frosty ruts now too. My headtorch is fine for the flatter trails and roads but maybe now powerful enough for up there. Got a skint and sore knee now. Hope it doesn't seize up on me.

Morning Mo :hello:
Hope you are ok, looks like you better stick to the better surfaces during this dark and icy time of the year. We are counting on you to complete the challenge.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dunno but it’s toasty in here^_^
.8c with -2.5c dew point the noo..

Anyhoo, good morning fine people :hello:
Toasty, you're hogging the fire!
Your knee is out of money?
Hope you're not too sore though. Bob'll pick up your baton, carrying on your three mile or one hour daily run.
Good Morning :hello:
Tainttoobad, threat of snow in the air.

Morning??
T.A.F..jpg

Top Bottom