Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Fire?
Hell no! under the duvet:okay:

er, don't think so, Mo is on her own with this running lark..
I did try the 'Couch to 5k' NHS thing but the right knee wasn't happy..
I didn't need eye patches to play a pirate:laugh:
Thought you'd have helped someone from your side o'Border out.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No snow yet but that wind would take your face off. It’s bitterly cold. Sky is getting a bit heavy looking. I’m not going back out. All cosy on the couch with my fleecy cover and furry hot water bottle.
Sleety watery stuff here, if landing it is just melting..
0.4°C just now..
Lousy day (and I may have to meet the last train if it snows)...

classic33

Leg End Member
I stay just under 500ft ASL..
youngest is on late shift and catches last train, if car can't get there,
I go down and we walk back up...
He'd be safe walking back, there's fewer about at night in bad weather.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Bit Baltic yesterday:cold: but a perfect sunny winter day:sun:, nice walk over a couple of the outlying fells near Ullswater. Joab interview:reading: at Tom's Kitchin in Leith next Thursday before I fly out to France to spend Christmas with my sister and her family. :snowball: I'm feeling like Cajun chicken tonight...got me a nice little haul from yellow sticker land:dance:!

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Blowing a hooley and horizontal rain. Ferry to Oban off all day again and Fishnish gave up at 1315. Third day with no newspapers,not sure about mail. Well stocked with food and books as well as booze. The joys of island living. On the other hand my house door is never locked and the car only at night. Not for theft as such, more somebody who needs transport to get home. Like the guy who came out of the pub in Dervaig and drove home. Could not get into his parking space because it was occupied by his car. Too late he remembered that somebody else had the same model and colour, doh!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Blowing a hooley and horizontal rain. Ferry to Oban off all day again and Fishnish gave up at 1315. Third day with no newspapers,not sure about mail. Well stocked with food and books as well as booze. The joys of island living. On the other hand my house door is never locked and the car only at night. Not for theft as such, more somebody who needs transport to get home. Like the guy who came out of the pub in Dervaig and drove home. Could not get into his parking space because it was occupied by his car. Too late he remembered that somebody else had the same model and colour, doh!
Bringing back memories of a long weekend with the highlight a walk up Ben More, phew, 2012 or 2013?....
the fish & chip van at Balamory

I threatened to take Mrs M across this year but other things happened, maybe next year..
No glamping at Craignure though....
Glamping? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh, AND this sign:ohmy:
a-little-bit-of-oz-on-mull.jpg

An t-Eilean Muileach, an t-eilean aghmhor,

An t-eilean grianach mun iath an saile

Eilean buadhmhor nam fuarbheann arda fountains,

Nan coilltean uaine, ‘s nan cluaintean fasail mountains.

(The Isle of Mull is of isles the fairest

Of ocean’s gems ’tis the first and rarest,

Green grassy island of sparkling fountains,

Of waving woods and high tow’ring mountains.)

Top Bottom