Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Maybe up too early. Longer jog done.......got a bit carried away and hope I don't regret it when I can't move tomorrow! Lol.

Weetabix finished, cuppa finished but will definitely need another in a minute.

Dad getting taken from the little local hospital in Auchterarder to PRI for an ultrasound on his leg to make sure he doesn't have a blood clot. Could be a problem as he is already on a blood thinner, plus severely anaemic from suspected blood loss from his stomach that they still have to investigate/treat. The last transfusion made virtually no difference to his blood count. Just one step forwards and two back for him at the moment. He will still be in hospital over Christmas so it will be a strange Christmas this year.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning. Maybe up too early. Longer jog done.......got a bit carried away and hope I don't regret it when I can't move tomorrow! Lol.

Dad getting taken from the little local hospital in Auchterarder to PRI for an ultrasound on his leg to make sure he doesn't have a blood clot. Could be a problem as he is already on a blood thinner, plus severely anaemic from suspected blood loss from his stomach that they still have to investigate/treat. The last transfusion made virtually no difference to his blood count. Just one step forwards and two back for him at the moment. He will still be in hospital over Christmas so it will be a strange Christmas this year.

Good Morning Mo :hello:
Hope you get some postive news.

plus some Toast gets exported from Germany, sorted..

You'll need a longer piece of string for that.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
I'll believe you.
Morning. Time for toast.
Nowt else?
Good morning folks:hello:

Grassy Ass:smile:

minimum 1 TB of storage, 5G, no contract, works on any network, can't be monitored by GCHQ....
No spam calls, the benefits are endless
Crossed lines?

Now you see, IF tha'd had tha weetabix before you ran off...

Won't like the post because of the last part. It's a lousy time of year to be in hospital. Despite the efforts of the nursing staff.

Morning??
Being Quiet.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Afternoon all:hello:
Sitting earlier deciding to head out or not..
on popped 9 mile Mo:okay:
and shamed me to go out (unintentionally)
I did not a very exciting but enjoyable 22^_^

Temperature dropped dramatically just as I was going out but now rising back up...
It dropped just after daylight came in I think. Glad I got out early. Better go for a short wander for some air I think.

Top Bottom