Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You'll blame the spellchecker, again.

It is!!

Morning??
View attachment 446723

Blimey Mr Classic.
You feeling alright?:laugh:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just thought, given the username, you might. And to be honest, that's almost the same answer, word for word, I was given yesterday.

Its like when passengers moan about the unit being less carriages.
What can we do? It is not our decision as to what fleet put out to service on a particular day

classic33

Leg End Member
Its like when passengers moan about the unit being less carriages.
What can we do? It is not our decision as to what fleet put out to service on a particular day
I've directed any moaning towards those responsible for it. Even correcting the guard putting notices up, with the name & number of the person we should be phoning.

He said the number was correct, which left him wondering how I got it.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I've directed any moaning towards those responsible for it. Even correcting the guard putting notices up, with the name & number of the person we should be phoning.

He said the number was correct, which left him wondering how I got it.

Yeah but do you think those in power take much notice.
Bunch of p####s

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm not, I'm serious. We've had single car units before, and it looks like we're going to be getting them back.

Less than a single car and its a cancellation???

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
The depot is on the far side of Leeds, Neville Hill. Which means they might as run the knackers as far as Leedd anyway.

I'm waiting on the single units being re-introduced.

153's are absolutely crap. 2 together may be better than those nodding donkeys you have up there.
Pacers must be horrendous also
They may be taken out immediately if need be due to rule book requirements so thats why they dont carry on.

Top Bottom