Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You mean it's Yesterday again!!

classic33

Leg End Member
@172traindriver, why are trains the only form of mass transport that doesn't have a maximum passenger limit?

From cars to ocean going liners, there's a maximum number they're allowed to carry and still be covered insurance wise.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
@172traindriver, why are trains the only form of mass transport that doesn't have a maximum passenger limit?

From cars to ocean going liners, there's a maximum number they're allowed to carry and still be covered insurance wise.

Your guess is as good as mine.
You kniw hiw many seats there are per carriage but there are no limits as we all know.
Take a really modern developed country such as Japan where people are employed to shove more people on to trains during rush hour. Now you would have thought regulation may have been stricter over there but it isnt.
Dont ask me how do you expect me to have any idea.

classic33

Leg End Member
Orningom lla:hello:
Ejoyn hte wednkee^_^
You'll blame the spellchecker, again.
Good Morning :hello:
It is!!

Morning??
Its Friday.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Your guess is as good as mine.
You kniw hiw many seats there are per carriage but there are no limits as we all know.
Take a really modern developed country such as Japan where people are employed to shove more people on to trains during rush hour. Now you would have thought regulation may have been stricter over there but it isnt.
Dont ask me how do you expect me to have any idea.
Just thought, given the username, you might. And to be honest, that's almost the same answer, word for word, I was given yesterday.

Top Bottom