Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning...

In work, snow about 5cm and coming down steadily, yesterdays snow had frozen before it fell. Thank goodness for spiked tyres.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning crappy hampers:hello:

Will have to learn how to use my new blu ray player/recorder ! Sky + already 85% full of NFL & football etc.
Get yer act together..
Green 18, Green 18, Green 18
Wipe, wipe, wipe
Tour Down Under 15/01 - 20/01
Tour du Gabon 21/01 - 27/01
Tour de Indonesia 21/01 - 24/01
Great Ocean Road Race 27/01 - 27/01
Vuelta a San Juan 27/01 - 03/02
Inrng has a google calendar thing I must stick somewhere..(no suggestions)
Tour Down Under is on GCN, maybe via its Youtube channel, also highlights on ITV4 and Eurosport.
Cheers:okay:
If Eurosport has it might be on their player but they are doing all courts at the Open tennis down under....
@the_mikey HERE
Discovery has bought a controlling share in GCN's parent company

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
:hello: Good Morning
Not too cold?
Morning TD :hello:
Owdo
Good morning...

In work, snow about 5cm and coming down steadily, yesterdays snow had frozen before it fell. Thank goodness for spiked tyres.
Ice instead of snow. Just as well you were'nt riding in it.
Good morning crappy hampers:hello:

Get yer act together..
Green 18, Green 18, Green 18
Wipe, wipe, wipe

Inrng has a google calendar thing I must stick somewhere..(no suggestions)

Cheers:okay:
If Eurosport has it might be on their player but they are doing all courts at the Open tennis down under....
@the_mikey HERE
Discovery has bought a controlling share in GCN's parent company
Why no suggestions.

Morning??
Never Sing.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member

Post Tea Update.

Those of you taking notes will remember that I had run out of normal tea and was using Posh Tea, which didn't come in bags and had no pictures on the package.

I can now share my expoeriences.

Two teas were available at the Ingermany Household: "Westminster (#259)" And "English 5 O'clock morning tea" (#374)

'Westminster' was appropriatley weak, insipid and bitter, slow to respond to water and didn't do what it promised: a general dissapointment all round.

"5 O'clock" was rather more pleasant, actually changed the colour of the water, and overall a much better experience.

However the whole business of making and cleaning up after loose tea withoug blocking the sink proved problematic. I concluded that in order to properly enjoy tea in this manner what one really needs is domestic staff.

Jusdging by the prices of loose tea in Germany, most people who drink it can afford servants...

Top Bottom